1. Siemons Lawyers (website owner) owns and operates this website.
2. Subject to any non-excludable consumer guarantees and other consumer protection provisions set out in the Australian Consumer Law, the material displayed on this website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law the website owner expressly excludes all warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statue, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use or performance of this website or links to other websites contained in this website and any materials posted on those sites, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
4. Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with the website owner and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to website owner.
5. This disclaimer does not affect the website owner’s liability for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.